Our mission is to create fresh, immersive blog posts on Emex.co.za.
What’s much more, Emex.co.za is constantly lookin for informed, brand new information from experts just like you.
Write for us! Emex.co.za welcomes pages. Assuming you are considering in blogging for us, remember to fill out the form beneath.
Remember to provide pitches and finished articles or blog posts for consideration making use of the form here.
- Preference will be given to original coverage and research, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions really should range anywhere between 500 & 1000 words.
- We endorse 1st pitching ideas to us before you pen it!
- We anticipate submissions as a Word document rather than a PDF.
- We encourage the usage of in-line text links for acknowledging resources.
- Please distribute your document or pitch only once. You shouldn’t present it multiple times!
Should I Write a Article Title?
That would be wonderful! We reserve the right to adjust it for Search Engine Optimization, look or just to make it much more interest-snatching. But if you like to propose one, that tends to make our work simpler.
Can you revise my blog post?
We shall alter for content and quality, doing our very best to maintain your message. You will be able to review our edits before we publish.
Anything else I should really keep in mind?
Articles should be written in blog style, with simple paragraphs and plenty of white space. Like a few sub-headings is a great deal appreciated, and make sure you use only a single space between lines!
Should I add a picture?
Yeah! Kindly do! You’re going to get a whole lot more viewers with a very good visual!
What about my headshot?
Our very own system uses the e-mail to pick up your profile pic from Gravatar, so verify your snap shot is published there.
What should I do immediately after I submit my content?
When it runs, we sincerely hope you’ll be active in the commentary, replying to readers’ inquiries or opinions.
We look ahead to your participation!
Use The Form Below To Submit Your Guest Post
Prevalent Phrases Used: